A Day with Rajini Krishnan the fastest Indian #67. Malaysian Road Race Winner. Founder of R.A.C.R. Racing School. He got wildcard entry to Moto 2, but he couldn’t participate that because of sponsorship issue. Very talented Rider…
Rajini Krishnan is an Indian motorcycle racer. He became national road racing champion in 2011 and in 2013 became the first Indian winner of an international road racing event with his victory at the Losail Asian Road Racing Championship in Qatar. He won the Malaysian Superbike Championship (open class) in 2015.
Rajini was racing for Motorev India as junior driver in the 2011 FIM Asian Road Racing Championship (ARRC). Nine time consecutive national road racing Champion in multiple categories From 2003 to 2012.
First Indian to win an overseas motorcycle racing championship.
Overseas appearances and podiums include:
· Champion : Malaysian Super Series -150 cc – 2006
· 2nd in championship in Malaysian Super Series – 600cc- 2008
· First Indian to win podium – 3rd place in APRC (FIM Asian Championship)-600cc – 2009
· First Indian to take part in FIM World Endurance 24 Hours Championship – 2010
· Champion – Losail Asian Championship – Qatar: 600cc (2012 – 2013)
· Champion – 2015 Malaysia Super bike championship ( 1000 cc)
· Taking part in Qatar SBK- 1000 cc champion (2015- 2016). Currently in 4th position.